Today I will explain how to increase visitor using search engine optimization method. Before discussing the matter let’s try to understand, what is search engine optimization at first.
Search Engine Optimization, which is also called SEO in short, is to publish a web page’s content in a specific way so that it can easily read popular search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
This allows search engines to easily verify and select the information from the specific webpage and show them in their search results as needed.
Here comes the importance of SEO. Because, if you can precisely optimize your content for the search engine then the information described in that webpage is able to quickly get to the search results.
As a result, the organic visitors of that web site grow.
What is the importance of SEO or why SEO matters?
A search engine read a published websites webpage using their technology accurately.
Then the contents of that web page are stored in their database.
Later, if a visitor tries to find something using the search engine’s search option then the search engine search the keyword provided by the visitor in its database.
From the results that come out, the most relevant and useful information from the web page links is given to the search results page in front of the visitor.
In order to publish this information, search engines follow some rules.
It only publish those information in the first row of search results which are basic, unique and informational text.
Have been taken from a well-written, well-designed website.
Where the well-organized topics are presented for the audience so that each visitor can easily find the information which they looking for.
How to do search engine optimization?
Here is the most important things you have to do for search engine optimization,
1. Write well written genuine content based on popular contemporary topics.
2. Add related images, audio, video, reference links, etc.
3. Write the content based on the keywords which you selected after doing a deep research on popular trending keywords, which are the ones that people like to read or search more on the google or bing search.
4. Give the title of the selected pages within 60 alphabetical characters.
5. Use description meta tag based on the subject matter of your writings. Limit your description of description meta within 160 characters.
6. Use popular keyword in keyword meta tags which is based on your content or written matter.
7. Use canonical URL tags.
8. Use the headlines (h1 – h6) properly.
9. Optimize your image using alt tag.
10. Do some on page link building work.
11. Do some extra work on off page link building.
That’s all for today.
Hopefully in the second article of this tutorial, I will discuss the above-mentioned topics on a description manner.
If you need to know anything else about search engine optimization then please feel free to ask me.
If you like this article then please share it on social media.
Sabber Ahmad Rahiq